quinta-feira, 30 de agosto de 2012

Baroque Angel

What good does an Angel who can satisfy the flesh?
And how come the flesh dignify Her sacred deeds?
Nevertheless She comes, each kiss is a refresh,
Enshrines my bed and my head by Her chest she kneads.

As She sighs on my ear unintelligible prays  
In a sweet and heavenly way, forbids any harm.
So earthly i grab Her hair while in my lap She sways
And with my mouth a bit bitter i bite Her arm.

Her blessed long brown hair has a divine motion.
In that sandalwood smelling curls got me lost.
A silhouette that brings me from paradise a portion
With a witty continuos dance untill i'm exhaust

What good does the mortal to whom an Angel adresses Her will?
How come an Angel provides to the flesh such a thrill?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário